Top Qualifying Factors of A Top-Notch Breast Center
Are you looking for a private, comprehensive breast center? Whether it is time for you to have your first mammogram or you have had countless mammograms but are actively searching for a new breast center, we are here to guide you in your journey by outlining the top 5 qualifying factors of a leading, state-of-the-art breast center.
Here is your checklist:
1. The center is accredited by the American College of Radiology.
2. The facility is up to date with the use of the latest biomedical technology equipment advancements.
3. The facility has board-certified radiologists, specializing in Breast Imaging.
4. The facility has a radiologist on-site to interpret your images and provide you with immediate results at the termination of your exam.
5. The facility has the capability of adding same-day additional imaging to avoid call-backs and performs breast imaging studies beyond screening mammograms, specifically: Diagnostic Mammography, Screening Breast Ultrasound, Diagnostic Breast Ultrasound, and Breast Biopsy.
Red Bank Radiologists- Little Silver Mammography & HerSpace is accredited by the American College of Radiology- specializing in 3D Mammography, Breast Ultrasound and Breast Biopsy. Our facility is equipped with the latest, cutting-edge technology, providing the highest quality images and same-day expert readings by our on-site board certified radiologists, who specialize in breast imaging.
To provide our patients with the most stress-free breast imaging experience, our radiologists take pride in providing our patients with same-day results at the termination of the exam. Our facility is more than just a mammography center- we are a comprehensive breast center. Should one of our radiologists determine that a patient who initially comes into our office for a screening mammogram requires further imaging, all additional diagnostic studies will be added on the same day during our daily designated diagnostic hours.
Additionally, Red Bank Radiologists-Little Silver Mammography & HerSpace participates with all health insurance companies.
Call our office at 732-741-9595 to schedule your appointment with us today!